Webinar: How to Safely Host an In-Person Fundraising Event
Looking to hosting a fundraising event? Restrictions are lifting, but your donors may still be feeling cautious about attending in-person events.
Watch our free on-demand webinar, How to Safely Host an In-Person Fundraising Event, and learn ways to plan and host a fundraising event that is both successful and enjoyed by all.
You'll hear strategies for making supporters feel comfortable such as fundraising events donors are attending, contactless check-in, giving options, and more. You’ll also hear a real-world example of recent in-person fundraising events and how one nonprofit hosted them.
What you’ll learn:
- Strategies to ensure safety while enhancing guests’ experience
- Fundraising event ideas donors are embracing
- Tools for contactless ticketing, check-in, giving and more
- How one nonprofit held safe and successful in-person events
- Natalie Rischbieter, Director of Alumni Relations, Middle Georgia State University
- Leah Libolt, Senior Digital Fundraising Strategist, MobileCause