Webinar: 7 Dynamic Fundraising Event Ideas to Captivate Donors in 2021
A New Year is only a few weeks away, yet there is still much unknown when it comes to hosting fundraising events in the Spring of 2021. Will you be able to host in-person events? Will they remain virtual? What about hybrid events? How do you plan for an event yet remain flexible when you don’t know what’s to come?
Watch our free, on-demand webinar where a nonprofit, like yours, shared its fun and engaging virtual fundraising event that can be planned as an in-person, virtual or a hybrid event in 2021. We also presented other nonprofits’ unique fundraising events that will inspire ideas for your own campaigns. You’ll receive strategies and tools to create an event that can pivot based upon the current situation. We’ll also provide insights on how to set up your fundraising event for success, promote and share it broadly, and combine virtual elements with a live event, so you can captivate your donors no matter what the future may bring.
What you’ll learn:
- Strategies for being flexible in your event details
- Unique, fun, and creative ideas to host a fundraising event
- Steps nonprofits took to plan and execute their virtual fundraisers
- Lessons learned when managing and promoting virtual events
- Tools for hosting and promoting a compelling event
Meredith McGuffage, TeamCCF Coordinator, Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation
Corey Blake, Digital Fundraising Strategist, MobileCause