Creating Virtual Fundraisers that Entertain and Engage Donors
Social distancing and venue limits mean nonprofit virtual fundraising events will continue for the foreseeable future. So how can you make your virtual event exciting, engaging and something donors will be eager to attend?
Watch our on-demand webinar where you'll hear from nonprofits who shared their success creating fun and entertaining virtual fundraising events. We took an in-depth look at how to execute unique ideas, like cooking lessons, talent shows, scavenger hunts and more, set up your program essentials, position your ask within the excitement and even how to combine virtual with a live event in the future.
What You’ll Learn:
- Tips and tools to maximize video and live stream content
- Steps nonprofits took to create, plan and host their engaging virtual event
- Lessons learned to manage, execute and promote virtual events
- Fun, creative ideas to host a virtual fundraiser
- Strategies for building a compelling event program
- Steve Davis, CEO, Genesis Community Health
- Jenny Thompson, Board Member, Great River School Foundation
- Kelly Donohue, Account Manager, MobileCause